Giraffe - ArtRage

I finally finished this one... digital painting using Artrage. I used a variety of media within the programme. Experimenting with tools etc. I ended up with a few different versions of it, and although I don't think it is a work of art, it certainly was a worthy practice piece. I learnt a lot from it.

I noticed that the last time I posted about it HERE, was the day before my Mother passed away. Giraffes were her favourites...





I'm pleased enough with the result and ready to move on. This one has been on the drawing board, collecting dust for long enough! (Almost 2 years - here is the first entry)

Comments

  1. We’ve missed you on the Hunts but know that life gets in the way for all of us. I haven’t been painting either. This giraffe is more than super! It is definitely art!! Fine art!! Congrats on getting busy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's a beauty! How did I miss looking at these amazing drawings? Love your work, friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts