Scavenger Hunt # 445

I'm hosting the hunt...but drawing has been very slow....Scavenger Hunt # 445


I finally got a quickie done yesterday. Life has had some interesting twists the last couple weeks. All good, just different.

01 Twig, this is the waxflower that I 'love' so pretty and the flowers smell so good!(I guess vine would be a better word for it though) I used a bic pen to draw, and a waterbrush with the watercolours. Just needed to confirm that I do not like a waterbrush for this....






02 - I saw these 'fungi' in the empty veggie bed yesterday when we were transplanting the strawberries. Fascinating stuff!



Christmas Candy still hanging around...one less now...  yum!

03 - 'candy' I must say the attempt at making cellophane wrapped twirlies at the ends of the candy canes sure looks funny...
04 - 'paperclip' thought I'd add something blue to this


Comments

Popular Posts